United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
"Dynamite" Donovan Keller I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
"Dynamite" Donovan Keller I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
"Dynamite" Donovan Keller I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
"Dynamite" Donovan Keller I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
"Dynamite" Donovan Keller I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
"Dynamite" Donovan Keller I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
"Dynamite" Donovan Keller I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
"Dynamite" Donovan Keller I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
"Dynamite" Donovan Keller I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

"Dynamite" Donovan Keller

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donovan Keller

"Dynamite" Donovan Keller Empty
PostSubject: "Dynamite" Donovan Keller   "Dynamite" Donovan Keller I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:17 pm

I'm not sure if anyone will be familiar with my prior gimmick, "The Magic Man" Donovan Keller, but as I've been reset due to inactivity (I don't blame them) I've decided to make a go at a fresh start that is a little less crazy Warlock and More face. Hope it goes over well. I'm not killing the old gimmick, just sliding to face so if I do run into people I know, it will be fine to play off.

Name: Donovan Keller

Nickname: Dynamite

Class: Balanced

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 210 Pounds

Nationality: Irish

Bio: Donovan is much shorter than most of his competition and he's used this to great advantage and been at a disadvantage because of it. He's often underestimated, and this is where he really shines. Muscles cannot always defeat brains.

Donovan is a bit of a prankster, but his heart is in the right place. Even if a shadow past hide's behind his green eyes. For now he'll shoot to make the impression he desires before chasing any dreams of gold.

Donovan is quite fond of dark purples and white in his wrestling attire, also flying the colors of Ireland from time to time. He often pants a skull upon his face for dark matches and calls his trademark finisher the Ghost Walk.

Intro Music: TNT by AC DC (Working on something more up to date)

Image:
"Dynamite" Donovan Keller 220px-Jimmy_Jacobs_by_Tony_Knox
Back to top Go down

"Dynamite" Donovan Keller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United States Pro Wrestling :: Wrestler Information :: Wrestler Gimmick/Bio-
Jump to: