United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corporate Octopus

Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week) Empty
PostSubject: Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)   Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:31 pm

The camera zooms in on the parking lot entrance. Viewers can see the door opening slightly, but quickly closing back up. After a few moments the door opens fully as a man with a white shirt and dark brown vest enters the parking lot. He looks around curiously for a second and then starts quickly walking forward, just out of camera shot.

The camera pans out showing the man still quickly moving on and USPW's interviewer Kaylin Birth running up to him. The man stops and turns to the blonde interviewer.

Man: Excuse me, blondie, is this the place where United States Pro Wrestling is holding a show tonight? You really oughta put some signs up.

Kaylin Birth: You are in the right place. Hey, you must be the newly recruited member - Octo! Care for a short interview?

Octo: Yes, yes, I'm the newbie. Now would you kindly point the way to the ring, I'm running very late as it is, the last thing I need is another hold up.

Kaylin Birth: An interview for directions, this is a big place, you know.

Octo stands there with obvious irritation slapped on his face.

Octo: Make it quick.

Kaylin Birth: Fantastic! We know you've been all around the place, what do you think about our country now that you've settled down here? Are you excited to work for USPW? And finally are you ready for Tasslehoff Burrfoot?

Octo: It's alright. Very. And finally - what?

Kaylin Birth: Are you ready for Tasslehoff Burrfoot?

Octo: I understand what you're saying up until the word 'for', everything after is just a mess. I reaaaally don't have time for this, could you just show me where to go?

Kaylin Birth: Tasslehoff Burrfoot - your opponent for today.

Octo: Who's my opponent for today?

Kaylin Birth: Tasslehoff Burrfoot.

Octo: For god's sakes, lady, just ask me the damn question in normal English words and point me to the ring!

Kaylin looks at the camera in disbelief, takes a deep breath and puts the microphone up to her mouth.

Kaylin Birth: Are you ready for tonight's match with your opponent?

Octo: Am I ready? Of course I'm ready, I'm here, aren't I. Look, I haven't studied up on my opponent, I don't know who he his or the way he moves. I know I should have looked these things up, but as a newbie I am entitled to one freebie and this is when I'm using it. The way I see it - he can be one of the two: One - he's a good for nothing brat that gets thrown to new wrestlers to tear apart. Two - he's one tough son of a bitch that tests the mettle of every newbie that dares to step into the ring. If this man is example number one, it's pretty self explanatory. If this man is example number two, there's one thing he should know - I'm one tough son of a bitch as well...

It looks like Octo has something more to say, but suddenly he shakes his head, grabs Kaylin's hand and looks at the watch on her wrist. You can see his eyes widen a little.

Octo: Jesus! The ring, the ring, where's the ring, point to the goddamn ring entrance already!

Kaylin quickly instructs Octo where to go and he instantly dashes off, throwing off any unnecessary clothing on the way and mumbling under his breath.

Octo: I'm late... I'm late... Late on my first day. Great job, me, just a spiffing performance... Gonna need a miracle not to get fired on the spot... Bloody American women...

The camera fades out as Octo keeps mumbling under his breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)   Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Solid RP, thanks for RP'ing, and added to the show.

For Future Reference: Please use (CENSOR) where you want to cuss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uspw.forumotion.com
Corporate Octopus

PostSubject: Re: Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)   Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am

David Johnson wrote:

For Future Reference: Please use (CENSOR) where you want to cuss.
Really? I thought I heard somewhere that unlike in chat, we can actually cuss in feds. Guess I got fooled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)   Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
Page 1 of 1