United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
Leo Helms getting ready I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
Leo Helms getting ready I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
Leo Helms getting ready I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
Leo Helms getting ready I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
Leo Helms getting ready I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
Leo Helms getting ready I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
Leo Helms getting ready I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
Leo Helms getting ready I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
Leo Helms getting ready I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

Leo Helms getting ready

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeoHelms

Leo Helms getting ready Empty
PostSubject: Leo Helms getting ready   Leo Helms getting ready I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:59 pm

A camera shows fans talking, cheering and showing their banners and posters in the arena as they await the next match. The titantron turns on and grabs the fans attention as Leo Helms is seen taping his wrists up. Fans jump out of their seats as they wait for what Leo has to say. Leo is wearing a sleeveless dark blue jacket, dark blue boots and three quarter length shorts covering up his Wrestler trunks. A knock on the door is heard and Leo looks up to see the female reporter from earlier tonight, standing in front of him with a microphone in hand.

Female reporter:
"Leo, tonight you go one on one with USPW's feared TR1PL3 (H)0R1@. How do you prepare for such an unpredictable opponent like him?"

Leo looks at the female reporter before finishing taping his wrist. He throws the tape behind him still looking at the female reporter with a disgusted look on his face, the crowd begin to laugh and a small chant of 'Leo' begins. Leo smirks as he hears the chants.

Leo Helms:
"Everybody knows I am the king of wrestling. I say it, I claim it, I know it, I am it!"

Fans start to cheer for Leo again as he continues to talk.

Leo Helms:
"How do I prepare for my opponent you ask? Easy, just like every other match I adapt, I overcome and I win. And tonight’s no difference."

Leo reaches into his jacket pocket before putting a chewing gum into his mouth. He then zips up his jacket and puts his hood on.

Leo Helms:
"Let’s do this thing."

Leo walks past the female reporter as the camera fades showing the female reporter watching Leo leave.
Back to top Go down
LeoHelms

Leo Helms getting ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo Helms getting ready   Leo Helms getting ready I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:59 pm

to be placed before my match Smile
Back to top Go down

Leo Helms getting ready
Page 1 of 1