United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
Legend n Triggers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
Legend n Triggers I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
Legend n Triggers I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
Legend n Triggers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
Legend n Triggers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
Legend n Triggers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
Legend n Triggers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
Legend n Triggers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
Legend n Triggers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

Legend n Triggers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Legend

Legend n Triggers Empty
PostSubject: Legend n Triggers   Legend n Triggers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am

The Legend and Triggers can be seen among each other standing in the backstage area as The Legend pulls out a cigarette as he lights it in front of Triggers. The Legend hands Triggers a cigarette, but Triggers denies it as The Legend lights up his cigarette while talking.
-
The Legend: One cigarette isn't going to kill you Trigger, so why don't you accept this as a token after the fluke between us last week. I wanted a rematch between the both of us, but It seems like Barney has different plans for tonight.
-
Triggers: Wait fluke? I don't know what the hell you are talking about Legend, because last week was no fluke. I beat you fair and square in a intense match. We need to stay focus on winning against Fyrebird and Paul North!
-
The Legend smiles slightly as he finally lights up his cigarette. The Legend blows a cloud of smoke at Triggers who starts to cough.
-
The Legend: Look Triggers, I am going to be as honest as I can possibly be. I don't like you, I don't know why, but I just don't like you. I can care less about what you have to say or your thoughts. The only reason I am here with you is, because we are teaming up tonight.
-
Triggers: Well now look here Legend! I am trying to be friends here, but if you are going to act like a (censored) than screw you man. I don't take (censored) from anyone and that especially includes someone I bea t.
-
The Legend takes out the cigarette from his mouth as he flicks it at Trigger, but Trigger smacks it to the ground.
-
The Legend: Hmm good thing you are quick in your reactions Trigger. You are going to need it when you are around me. See you tonight partner.
-
The Legend smiles as he starts to walk off as Trigger remains in the hallways alone.
-
Triggers: Man what a jerk. That is one man I am not looking forward to be competing in tag-team action that is for sure.
-
The camera starts to fade off Triggers as it now follows The Legend, who is being seen going inside his locker room. The Legend is being seen going through his duffle bag as he pulls out brass knuckles. The camera starts to slowly fade away.
Back to top Go down

Legend n Triggers
Page 1 of 1