United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
Legend n Triggers (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
Legend n Triggers (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
Legend n Triggers (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
Legend n Triggers (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
Legend n Triggers (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
Legend n Triggers (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
Legend n Triggers (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
Legend n Triggers (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
Legend n Triggers (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

Legend n Triggers (Part 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Legend

Legend n Triggers (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: Legend n Triggers (Part 2)   Legend n Triggers (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am

The Legend starts to distract the referee as he enters the ring, while the referee is trying to put The Legend back to his corner. Taking advantage Trigger low blows Paul North as Trigger quickly rolls up Paul North for the win. The Legend isn't aware of this as seconds fly by and Trigger lets go of the pin hold as he gets up on his legs.
-
Trigger: The Legend what the hell are you doing!?
-
Before The Legend can answer, Trigger forearm smashes The Legend which causes The Legend to fall outside the ring as out of nowhere Paul North spears Trigger in the mid-section. Paul North starts to drag his body to the corner to tag in Fyrebird, while Trigger remains unmoved. The Legend gets up on his feet as he starts to head in the backstage area leaving Trigger alone in the ring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
Page 1 of 1