United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
The Transaction (First Showodown of Season) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
The Transaction (First Showodown of Season) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
The Transaction (First Showodown of Season) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
The Transaction (First Showodown of Season) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
The Transaction (First Showodown of Season) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
The Transaction (First Showodown of Season) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
The Transaction (First Showodown of Season) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
The Transaction (First Showodown of Season) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
The Transaction (First Showodown of Season) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

The Transaction (First Showodown of Season)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lionman

The Transaction (First Showodown of Season) Empty
PostSubject: The Transaction (First Showodown of Season)   The Transaction (First Showodown of Season) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:50 am

The titantron turns on, showing the silhouette of two men sitting at what appears to be a desk, though nobody can be sure about it. The two appear to be talking business, unaware that a camera is on them.

First Man: So it's settled then, the deals done? You signed your name?

The crowd instantly realizes the first man to be David Johnson by his voice, the new Chairman of USPW. A mixed reaction comes from the crowd at his voice. Instead of cheering, most of the fans sit on the edges of their seats, intent to hear what is next.

Second Man: Yup, all done. Two hundred thousand dollars going to the company, a small amount for me, but I'm sure the sum is plentiful for you. Fancy doing business with you buying...

The sound turns off, and the second man, whose voice seems eerily recognizable to most of the fans, leaves them confused. Even though they will surely find out what the whole meeting was about later, they wish to do so now, yet they have to wait.

OOC: Sorry for the little writing for you DJ, just thought I'd get this one done with quickl
Back to top Go down
David Johnson
Admin

The Transaction (First Showodown of Season) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Transaction (First Showodown of Season)   The Transaction (First Showodown of Season) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:32 pm

I am going to throw this at the end of the Main show to add some suspense Smile
Back to top Go down
https://uspw.forumotion.com

The Transaction (First Showodown of Season)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United States Pro Wrestling :: USPW RP Area :: Backstage-
Jump to: