United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SK Sammy Krue

Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW Empty
PostSubject: Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW   Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:53 pm

The Titantron is the main focus as the lights go out in the arena. A British Flag is waving on the titantron. Then the lights come on as Red White and Blue in the arena. Then a figure appears on the titantron. He is shaded out and his face is not revealed, but he is a slender man wearing a suite, but this can only be judged by the shade. The crowd seems confused by this new presence in their beloved USPW.

???: Hello my name is Sammy Krue.... The Submission Killa, and I am coming to USPW to teach all of you what wrestling really is. Not the current trash you have now. No true wrestling from the place where people perfected the wrestling artform...Great Britain

The crowd seems confused by this new superstar promise to give them REAL wrestling. The crowd starts talking to each other as the British lights shut off,

S.K: In no time the the wrestling world will be bloody turned upside down by S.K. The Protoype of right way to to wrestle.

The Titantron reads S.K is coming to teach and preach
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW   Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Honest Eyes by Black Tide plays through the speakers, as a swarm of insects, with an eerie blue aura, appears at the top of the ramp. It slowly dissipates as it reveals a completely different, a Woman with very pale skin, elaborate robes, and a daedric head-dress. The venomous insects on her shoulders allow her to hover off of the ground, she projects her voice through her own arts.
-
Maghda: You can not give to a hand that is already full. I am Maghda, and this "federation" belongs to me. Whether they tell you it does or not! Many people can walk into a dominated environment and say they will bring change. Lies of absurdity.
-
Maghda has a somewhat victorious laugh, as she resumes speaking.
-
Maghda: While these fans may not favor me, they know what I say is true. You can't possibly hope to make a significant difference in the everyday society of conquest and dominance. Regardless of your skill, or beliefs, I can always use more pawns in my grand scheme, so please, oath your service to me... or doom yourself beyond belief.
-
Maghda has a clever smirk, as she awaits Sammy's response.
Back to top Go down
SK Sammy Krue

PostSubject: Re: Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW   Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:40 pm

S.K has a look of disbelief at the figure he sees before him. As he composes himself he starts to smirk a little. Then smirk turns into a cocky grin he then tries to speak,but he is cut off by his own pinned up laughter. Then smirking he starts to think

S.K: The fans...The Bloody fans agree with you. They don't even know what you are nevertheless agree with you. You own nothing. You have done nothing I ever heard of. Your bloody entrance was a sick joke. Lady this is Bloody wrestling. Not a sadistic magic show.

S.K demeanor turns rather cold. He seems rather annoyed as he brings up his next point. The fans seem still confused by this whole exchange choosing to remain a silent roar of conversation. SK Then looks down then looks straight into the ring

S.K: I will put myself in a Sharpshooter before I join a sideshow freak in her bloody
crazy dream to try to take over a wrestling company. Worst off she thinks she already does. So my answer is a very disrespectfully no

Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW   Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Maghda has a look of discontent on her face, but then starts using a more serious toned voice.
-
Maghda: Suit yourself, but the chances of you overcoming my power and followers is slim to none. To follow me, is to follow salvation! However, if you prefer violence, I can easily decimate you in that area of expertise as well.
-
Maghda has a strategical grin about her, as she resumes talking.
-
Maghda: Blood... Chaos... deception, all will come together to bring you to an end... my power runs infinite, but yours... dwindles by the minute, any engagement with me would only end one way, face it, your effort is hopeless! Like every bit of rebellious scum in this arena, just another piece of garbage to be disposed of... they all follow suit... eventually...
-
Maghda laughs in conquest, as she looks down on Sammy.
Back to top Go down
SK Sammy Krue

PostSubject: Re: Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW   Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:59 pm

S.K seems even more annoyed by this character, and keeps his demeanor very serious. He think sees the fans turning on Maghda after her remarks of them being pieces of trash. He ignores this fact and continues to stare at this creature.

S.K: Your words are empty as your threats, but you did say something very interesting to me...You said we will all follow eventually. Have you taken into account how long eventually is. It can take many years to actually accomplish your outlandish dreams, and by then I will be a weak old man laughing at your attempts to my bloody grave.

S.K's cocky grin returns.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW   Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:07 pm

Maghda takes another laugh, and returns to seriousness
-
Maghda: While eventually may be any amount of time, I am unaffected by time. Whether you stand ready to fight or not, you will be out of my way! The end is all that matters, and yours... draws closer with every breath you take human!
-
Maghda has another sadistic laugh
-
Maghda: Perhaps I will feel more merciful than I thought, I'll end your pathetic existence here and now if you wish... it would be my pleasure to silence another heretical voice!
-
Maghda slowly drifts towards the ring, awaiting Sammy's reply.
Back to top Go down
SK Sammy Krue

PostSubject: Re: Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW   Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:21 pm

SK serious demeanor turns into a deranged smile. He then stares into to creatures face.

S.K: I do not fear mortally, but you should fear your own. Meaning if you take a single step or a single breathe in this ring while I am in it I will make all of your bones snap...I enjoy the sound of bones snapping by my hands and you will be no different than the others.

S.K smiles turn into deranged giddiness.

S.K: your Bloody arrogance will be your end, because in some myths a so called immortal is ended by mortal hands, and your story will be no different if you don't turn back with your bones still intact. You will see what Pure Technique and Skill and can do

S.K readies himself for Maghda decision
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW   Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Maghda shows a look of thought upon her face.
-
Maghda: Arrogance I may have, but I do not need to risk anything over a meaningless exchange of words. There are greater forces at work here than just myself.
-
She looks away from Sammy.
-
Maghda: An unfortunate end awaits, should you hinder me further. I cast off these petty illusions! Behold, the true power of Maghda!
-
Maghda has mystical blue auras appear in her hands, as she sets foot in the ring. The two balls of energy merge together, and create a chaotic embodiment of energy, she places it in the center of the ring, and the floor surges with red lightning, storms can be heard outside as well. Maghda becomes surrounded by this mystical force, as she turns to face Sammy.
-
Maghda: Five minutes is all I can spare to destroy you from existence, make them worth it.
-
Maghda's sinister laugh echoes through the arena several times with its evil tone, as she has an arrogant smirk on her face, waiting for Sammy to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW   Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traditonal Wrestling coming to USPW
Page 1 of 1