United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
Xero's First Appearence I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
Xero's First Appearence I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
Xero's First Appearence I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
Xero's First Appearence I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
Xero's First Appearence I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
Xero's First Appearence I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
Xero's First Appearence I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
Xero's First Appearence I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
Xero's First Appearence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

Xero's First Appearence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xero Graviti

Xero's First Appearence Empty
PostSubject: Xero's First Appearence   Xero's First Appearence I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:34 pm

the camera flashes red and black repeatedly across the 'tron and suddenly the camera vanishes to a warehouse that is seemingly abandoned of all souls yet the lights are left on and one light hangs from the ceiling by a thread as the camera zooms out and to the side showing the hands of a man. One holding a needle and the other outstretched. The man pricks his fingers with the needle so blood drips off them, then moves his hand across multiple sheets of paper and stands up so the crowd may see the pages.

Man: Ladies and Gentlemen of USPW. I'm here to put you on notice.

the man flashes the first sheet of paper where the words "Taking Over" are written, then the second page flashes where simply "USPW" is drawn in the thick red substance. And finally the final sheet is shown reading "I am..."*/i]

Man: Ladies and Gentlemen I am here to provide a simple 4 steps to my Domination. So listen closely. Step 1: Contract. Step 2: Take over. Step 3: Divide by Xero. Step 4: Profit. My name is Xero Graviti. And I am known all over the world as simply "Mr. Memorable" for I have the special talent of never being forgotten. All my actions are laid out and nobody stands in my way. NOBODY!

[i]Xero picks up the limp body of what seems to be an employee of security

Xero: You see this man? This man wouldn't let me in the arena tonight. Let's see what is name is here...

Xero pulls the mans wallet out and shows the audience a picture of the mans family

Xero: His name is Mike Finch. And he has a wife and 2 kids it seems. Hmmf. No matter.

Xero pulls a match out of his back pocket dropping it on the back of the unconscious man

Xero: Burn Mike. Burn, for after this night no body will forget you..I have made you Memorable..I have made you special. Don't worry I'll say Hello to your wife for you. Life happy and prosper Mike. For after this night no body will forget you..

Xero leaves the warehouse as the match burns and the warehouse slowly catches, every piece of wood and metal mirroring each other, the view of the tron goes black and the USPW logo flashes across the screen
Back to top Go down

Xero's First Appearence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United States Pro Wrestling :: USPW RP Area :: Outside The Arena-
Jump to: