United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
At the Family House of Bomber I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
At the Family House of Bomber I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
At the Family House of Bomber I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
At the Family House of Bomber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
At the Family House of Bomber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
At the Family House of Bomber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
At the Family House of Bomber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
At the Family House of Bomber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
At the Family House of Bomber I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

At the Family House of Bomber

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bomber

At the Family House of Bomber Empty
PostSubject: At the Family House of Bomber   At the Family House of Bomber I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:23 pm

Camera Pans to capture images of some outside of the sprawling Coastal Property of Bomber and his Family then cuts to the interviewer

Interviewer : "Welcome to our Pro Wrestling Fans and indeed Wrestling Fans worldwide. We are being traditionally welcomed into the home of Bomber. We are all invited to have some interviews with members of the family and support of Bomber...The Welcome is rather long so it is available for viewing along with much more additional footage from today, on our website. "

The URL can be vividly seen across the bottom of the screen

The scene now is inside the mansion...THe furniture and art work and colorful yet extremely good taste and there are some rather well known works from De Vinci. All the crew and family have just finished eating and with army like precision the family have taken care of all the dishes and we are now joining in walking to an expansive living room...This family does everything together. As everyone is now seated Bomber begins to speak.

Bomber: looking at everyone present begins with " I am thankful for the presence of my family" Smiles beam from the various faces present of all ages from GRandparents to very young babies"Thank you all for being here" and turning to the Interveiwer and crew "Thank you and your crew for your visit..." A smile begins to form as he continues "The reason I asked you here is a very important reason...It is My Awesome Fans...I have not been good to them out of neglect...No interveiws no appearances no meets, nothing. I am going to change that by running a competition thats free to enter. The Prize for you and your family is to vacation with us...I will supply everything Family park Passes, Travel, Accomodation and food is with us, There will be 100 familys chosen at random. Also to all my fans who are registered with my Website you will each be getting all my available merchandise for free, Each!!"

Interveiwer: Obviously Shocked and at a distinct and unusual loss for words "WoW", before she can recover.

Bombers extremely gorgeous yet very tough looking partner...Starts towards a Baby playpen where a adorable young baby has started to become unsettled...She returns holding there newborn daughter.

Bomber continues reaching out for his daughter..."The reason I have been really busy lately is my Baby Girl "While playing his daughter chuckles and giggles at her dad making faces..."As an addition to my gift to my fans I will now open up the lines for my fans also my Website will be as always open for talk"

Interviewer: " Well that explains alot and I sure your fans will now fully understand whats going on."

The Phone Technician signals there are calls

Interveiwer takes the first call " Hello caller do you want to ask Bomber anything..."

1st caller A female: "OMG OMG!!! Im on!!!!!!!...Hello Bomber I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU YOU GIFT FROM THE HEAVENS SWWOOONNN AHHHHHH...my question is for your wife..."

Bomber tries to mask his delight

1st Caller continues : "Do you know you are the luckiest women on earth and if you break his heart I will hunt you down...No I wouldn't Love you all" Call ends.

Bomber and partner suddenly burst out laughing....Baby Girl and the family soon follow.

The Interveiwer tries to salvage the situation with an accompaniying glare at the now hiding from view Phone Tech. " Ok next caller with something more wrestling related maybe..And now our second caller"

2nd Caller : " Hello Bomber and your family...You know man I followed you for a very long time your early days were incredible..."

Bomber responds humbly " Thank you"

2nd caller continues : " Then you went missing and I thought you bloody Sold out...YOU BLOODY SOLD OUT!!!...YOU BLOODY $%&*EN SOLD OUT!!!!!!..."

Bomber nods his head accepting the opinion

2nd Caller: Trying to calm down somewhat..."But then I saw on your site you were doing an interveiw and tuned in...Glad I did man Glad I did...I was wrong to think you sold out...I should've known better. The free merchandise you are giving away I want to pay for mine and get another set for my Son...As I know the money goes to the community...I can dig that.

Bomber: " Thank you and your family...We can't always please everyone all the time but we can be ourselves and do our best..."

2nd Caller: " Thank you man ... You keep on Shining Bro...Keep on Shining" the phone hangs up

Bomber Concludes handing his daughter over to her Mum..."I will have to put and end to this interview but there will be others many others...Good luck to my fans and may all your families prosper.

Interveiwer : "Thank you and your family for your hospitality and teaching abit about your culture. Thank you fans for tuning in thats all for now Take Care and Be Safe out there"
Back to top Go down

At the Family House of Bomber
Page 1 of 1