United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lionman

The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy) Empty
PostSubject: The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy)   The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:08 am

*The stranger from the end of the first show of the season, a huge man wearing a suit, already in the ring, stands with a microphone in hand, his presence obvious. Some of the people in the crowd already know who he is, but are too starstruck to start up a chant to alert the others.

Slowly the word starts to spread like wildfire, people can tell who the man is by size, build, and just plain looks. A suit is different from wrestling attire, but a man this famous is known well enough that it does not matter.*

The Stranger: So it seems that most of you know me. But I can safely say I created quite a buzz, did I not?

*The cheer from the crowd is unmistakeable, they are beyond excited to have a wrestler of this caliber in their sights.*

The Stranger: So for those of you, who I must say are not the smartest or best wrestling fans of the bunch, who do not know who I am, well, you are going to find out rather quickly.

Maybe you have heard of a man called "The Beast", "The King of The Jungle", a Man among Lions, while at the same time a LION among MEN! Yes, I am Lionman, the one and only! And I am here right NOW! Right here for United States Pro Wrestling, USPW! RIGHT [bleeping] NOW!

*A roar emerges from the crowd. Lionman can feel the energy, yet he is still holding something back. The crowd has no idea why such a man would come to a promotion such as this one. Why he would waste his time here when he could be making millions other places.*

Lionman: There's no place I'd rather be right now, none at all!

*The crowd continues to scream and cheer, forcing Lionman to wait for them to settle down*

Lionman: Now, you may be wondering why I am here? I would be doing the same thing if I was in your positions. Why is such a man here? Well, that answer is simple.

Lionman: I heard you saw my conversation earlier this month with David Johnson? Yes, that was me, the man who spent two hundred thousand dollars to buy THE ACADEMY! And let me tell you something, it ain't going NOWHERE! IT IS THE SAME TIME AS BEFORE, but it is instead RUN BY A LEGEND! THAT'S THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

*The crowd cheers again for the Beast, who has to wait for them to calm down to continue*

[color=orange]Lionman: But tonight needs to get started right away! So why don't I stop talking and we get ready to have some wrestling!/color]

*The camera pans around for a little, showing the beyond excited USPW fans holding up signs and cheering before it turns back to Lionman, who is leaving the ring and heading back up the ramp towards the backstage area*

Last edited by Lionman on Sun May 13, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy)   The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:38 pm

This would be good to go on the 2nd main show rather then the first (since in it you said earlier this month)
Back to top Go down
https://uspw.forumotion.com
Lionman

PostSubject: Re: The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy)   The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:03 am

no wait, use it at the beginning of show 2, i can edit it a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy)   The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Decision" (Beginning of the first academy)
Page 1 of 1