United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

The Madame's Web

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madame Web

Madame Web

The Madame's Web Empty
PostSubject: The Madame's Web   The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:29 pm

(This will be an ongoing project, for each show, I'll be in the ring asking a special guest aka 1 of the roster some questions)

Guests for show (i.e. number is show)

1. Lionman

2. David Johnson

3. The British Hawk

4. Nero

5. President of PCS

(questions to follow in new post, there will be 5 questions)

Last edited by Madame Web on Mon May 14, 2012 6:07 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Madame Web

Madame Web

The Madame's Web Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Madame's Web   The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:58 am

THE QUESTIONS

1. As a child, which wrestler, did you want to be?

2. What made you join USPW?

3. When you were a child, who was your greatest inspiration?

4. What's Your Favorite Food?

5. Chairs or Tables, Ladders and Chairs, which of those matches do you prefer?

(The people that i listed in the first post need to answer those questions)
Back to top Go down
Madame Web

Madame Web

The Madame's Web Empty
PostSubject: David Johnson   The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:47 pm

1. As a kid, I always wanted to be one of the greats. Scorpy, and The Wicker Man were two guys I aspired to be. Now, I am getting up there and my newly purchased buisness is rising to the top to compete with them.

2. The thing that made me join USPW... I am going to have to say the opportunity to turn things arround and make it a greta wrestling environment and get rid of that Jordan Sanders Character.

3. My greatest inspiration? Well, I would have to say

4. Eggs because I need the protein so i can go out there and show all these rookies how things are done.

5. Tables ladders and chairs because it brings an entire new aspect into the wrestling environment

(Make this one as your 2nd one because i am buying the company in the first show)
Back to top Go down
Lionman

The Madame's Web Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Madame's Web   The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:46 pm

1. Well, there never really was a comparison. At first I wanted to be Aaron Rehab, a great wrestler who many of you have probably forgotten. Then there was The Harb, another great old timer. But in reality, I never got into wrestling till I was about 15.

2. I bought The Academy, so that's the obvious reason why. I saw it as a good investment.

3. My greatest inspiration? That's a tough one. I guess my greatest inspiration was to just better myself and get into better circumstances than I had. As you can see, I accomplished that.

4. Bacon. No question about it. Bacon by far.

5. I hate TLC matches, there is far too much climbing, so I have to go with chairs.
Back to top Go down
Madame Web

Madame Web

The Madame's Web Empty
PostSubject: The British Hawk   The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:48 pm

Growing up I always aspired to be Scorpy. It kills me to say it now because of what happened.

I was brutally injured at the hands of Scorpy and the rest of the Cult of Violence, I was finally ready to come back. And I felt that I needed to restartt my career where it all began. In America.

Again it would be Scorpy.

Can't go wrong with Cheeseburger and chips

TLC matches definitley. It suits me as a competitor.
Back to top Go down
Nero

The Madame's Web Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Madame's Web   The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:02 am

Bakuhatsu Tasogare. Believe it or not. Not a very known name, but a good friend of mine and succesful. Always helps out, great personality.

Potential. I never join a federation that does NOT have potential. True Talent Wrestling was my first federation. And as a level 5 you'd accept any contract sent to you. Double Brand Wrestling Federation / Showtime Wrestling had potential, still does. And Lin Kuei Wrestling has the talent and promo's, but is chaotic... Don't know what i was thinking there.

My mom and my girlfriend, believe it or not. Got raised single-handedly and my girlfriend had so many problems with only 1 kidney and still got through the day with a smile.

Anything except banana's. 'Cus they suck.

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs, really. Most innovative match, most exciting... personal favorite match type of all time.
Back to top Go down
Madame Web

Madame Web

The Madame's Web Empty
PostSubject: 1st show - Lionman   The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:45 am

The camera focuses on the ring, the fans are chanting USPW over and over. The fans look up in awe as Death By Stereo- Entombed We Collide blasts over the speakers as Madame Web appears at the top of the ramp and starts to makes her way to the ring wearing a black and gold wrestling costume with matching boots.

Madame Web: Greetings USPW fans, welcome to the first showing of The Madame's Web, I will interview a special guest, One of the USPW roster. Tonight's special guest is none other than Lionman.

All I do is Win - DJ Khaled blasts over the speakers as Lionman appears and walks down the ramp[ with a mic in his hand, slides into the ring and sits on one of the chairs.

Madame Web: I have 5 questions to ask you, and here are the questions . . .

Lionman: 1. Well, there never really was a comparison. At first I wanted to be Aaron Rehab, a great wrestler who many of you have probably forgotten. Then there was The Harb, another great old timer. But in reality, I never got into wrestling till I was about 15.

Madame Web: ah Aaron Rehab, the lord and master of the Rehab Stretch.

Lionman: 2. I bought The Academy, so that's the obvious reason why. I saw it as a good investment.

Madame Web: So being the owner of USPW is a good investment for you.

Lionman: 3. My greatest inspiration? That's a tough one. I guess my greatest inspiration was to just better myself and get into better circumstances than I had. As you can see, I accomplished that.

Madame Web: Congratulations

Lionman: 4. Bacon. No question about it. Bacon by far.

Madame Web: Bacon, doesn't that make you feel hungry.

Lionman: 5. I hate TLC matches, there is far too much climbing, so I have to go with chairs.

Madame Web: Chairs can end some matches.

That's it for this week, tune in next week for another installment of The Madame's Web

Camera fades to black
Back to top Go down
Madame Web

Madame Web

The Madame's Web Empty
PostSubject: David Johnson - Show 2   The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:00 am

The camera focuses on the ring, the fans are chanting USPW over and over. The fans look up in awe as Death By Stereo- Entombed We Collide blasts over the speakers as Madame Web appears at the top of the ramp and starts to makes her way to the ring wearing a black and gold wrestling costume with matching boots.

Madame Web: Greetings USPW fans, welcome to The Madame's Web, I will interview a special guest, One of the USPW roster. Tonight's special guest is none other than David Johnson.

Rise of the Fenix by Tenacious D blasts over the speakers as David Johnson appears and walks down the ramp with a mic in his hand, slides into the ring and sits on one of the chairs.

David Johnson: 1. As a kid, I always wanted to be one of the greats. Scorpy, and The Wicker Man were two guys I aspired to be. Now, I am getting up there and my newly purchased business is rising to the top to compete with them.

Madame Web: ah Scorpy, the self styled lord and master of the Scorpydriver, the move that has ended more wrestler's careers than hot dinners.

David Johnson: 2. The thing that made me join USPW... I am going to have to say the opportunity to turn things around and make it a great wrestling environment and get rid of that Jordan Sanders Character.

Madame Web: So now being the new owner of USPW is a good investment for you.

David Johnson: 3. My greatest inspiration? Well, I would have to say

Madame Web: Congratulations

David Johnson: 4. Eggs because I need the protein so i can go out there and show all these rookies how things are done.

Madame Web: Eggs, Sunnyside up, doesn't that make you feel hungry.

David Johnson: 5. Tables ladders and chairs because it brings an entire new aspect into the wrestling environment

Madame Web: Chairs can end some matches.

That's it for this week, tune in next week for another installment of The Madame's Web

Camera fades to black

Last edited by Madame Web on Mon May 14, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Madame Web

Madame Web

The Madame's Web Empty
PostSubject: The British hawk - Show 3   The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Madame Web: Greetings USPW fans, welcome to The Madame's Web, I will interview a special guest, One of the USPW roster. Tonight's special guest is none other than The British Hawk.

'The Broken' Coheed and Cambria blasts over the speakers as The British Hawk appears and walks down the ramp[ with a mic in his hand, slides into the ring and sits on one of the chairs.

The British Hawk: 1. Growing up I always aspired to be Scorpy. It kills me to say it now because of what happened.

Madame Web: ah Scorpy, the self styled lord and master of the Scorpydriver, the move that has ended more wrestler's careers than hot dinners.

The British Hawk: 2. I was brutally injured at the hands of Scorpy and the rest of the Cult of Violence, I was finally ready to come back. And I felt that I needed to restart my career where it all began. In America.

Madame Web: Restarting your career at USPW is a good start.
The British Hawk: 3. Again it would be Scorpy.

Madame Web: So Scorpy is on your agenda to bypass as a wrestler.

The British Hawk: 4. Can't go wrong with Cheeseburger and chips

Madame Web: Cheeseburgers and chips, doesn't that make you feel hungry.

The British Hawk: 5. TLC matches definitely. It suits me as a competitor.

Madame Web: Being hit by a chair and carried up to the top of a ladder and power-drived through a table can end someone's career.

Camera fades to black

Last edited by Madame Web on Mon May 14, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Madame Web

Madame Web

The Madame's Web Empty
PostSubject: Nero - Show 4   The Madame's Web I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Madame Web: Greetings USPW fans, welcome to the The Madame's Web, I will interview a special guest, One of the USPW roster. Tonight's special guest is none other than Nero.

Bulls On Parade (Live) by Rage Against The Machine. blasts over the speakers as Nero appears and walks down the ramp[ with a mic in his hand, slides into the ring and sits on one of the chairs.

Nero: 1. Bakuhatsu Tasogare. Believe it or not. Not a very known name, but a good friend of mine and successful. Always helps out, great personality.

Madame Web: Who was/is he

Nero: 2. Potential. I never join a federation that does NOT have potential. True Talent Wrestling was my first federation. And as a level 5 you'd accept any contract sent to you. Double Brand Wrestling Federation / Showtime Wrestling had potential, still does. And Lin Kuei Wrestling has the talent and promo's, but is chaotic... Don't know what i was thinking there.

Madame Web: Everyone has their own opinions on what they want in life.

Nero: 3. My mom and my girlfriend, believe it or not. Got raised single handedly and my girlfriend had so many problems with only 1 kidney and still got through the day with a smile.

Madame Web: Family is everything.

Nero: 4. Anything except banana's. 'Cus they suck.

Madame Web: If i was to hand you a banana would you would go nuts.

Nero: 5. Tables, Ladders, and Chairs, really. Most innovative match, most exciting... personal favorite match type of all time.

Madame Web: TLC's do rock.

That's it for this week, tune in next week for another installment of The Madame's Web.

Camera fades to black
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Madame's Web Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Madame's Web   The Madame's Web I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Madame's Web
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United States Pro Wrestling :: USPW RP Area :: In The Ring-
Jump to: