United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
Reunited (kinda) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
Reunited (kinda) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
Reunited (kinda) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
Reunited (kinda) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
Reunited (kinda) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
Reunited (kinda) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
Reunited (kinda) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
Reunited (kinda) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
Reunited (kinda) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

Reunited (kinda)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rotten

Reunited (kinda) Empty
PostSubject: Reunited (kinda)   Reunited (kinda) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:12 am

*A camera is turned on and filming ,but it's not one of U.S.P.W's.Brusier Brody is seen getting his bags out of his truck.He's looking inside mumbling incoherntly to himself.He grabs his stuff and turns around and automatically bumps into someone standing right behind him,making him drop his gear.*

Brody:Watch where I'm going!Oh you wanna fight?Let's go dead man!I am going to rip your head off without breaking a sweat!

Rotten:Easy my friend.Do you not reconize me?

(Brody ,with a confused look on his face looks into the stranger's eyes)

Brody:Axl!Is that you!?Been a long time partner.I miss the good ole' days when we bashed heads in and wrecked everyone in our path.

Rotten:I am no longer Axl ,my friend.Axl was holding me back.He was a weak minded chimp and was not capable to do what I can now.I am just called The Rotten now.I am more evil and sadistic then you remember.I have a power in me that dwarfs the brightest sun and it is so dark it makes the darkest shadows look like daylight.I think you have alot to offer in my following.Be not my partner but a follower Brody and I will show you the way to total power,just like I have showed the path to Satania over there.She was a dullard and now she is on her path to stand by my throne in the Void.When you learn all my teachings that lead to the throne you will then become my partner,but until then follow me into total chaos and we will make these peons bow before our feet.

(Brody looks at Rotten then looks at Satania with a confused and bewildered look)

Brody:Ax... I mean Rotten,you never steered me wrong before and if we can cause some more damage then we used to?Hell, I'm in!

(The Rotten has an sinister smirk on his face and extends his hand.Brody takes the offer and shakes while looking over at Satania,still trying to figure her out.As Brody makes contact he gets a sudden burn from the touch.)

Brody:What the hell?!!What was that?

Rotten:That my young one is the seal of our pact and puts you on the path.Satania the planets are almost aligned for the rule of "The Blood Demon"

(The camera is turned around to show Satania's dark eyes close up and the feed goes staticy and ends0

Back to top Go down

Reunited (kinda)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United States Pro Wrestling :: USPW RP Area :: Parking Lot-
Jump to: