United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelsey

Kelsey

Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger Empty
PostSubject: Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger   Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:10 am

Everybody's Fool by Evanessence plays across the arena, as a woman with a dark corset with purple linings, and white baggy pants walks out onto the ramp. Her dark double bun hair bounces as she playfully swings her hips and some what skips to the ring. She jumps, clearing the ring and the ropes, landing inside. She picks up a microphone, and starts speaking.
-
Woman: I'm sure you all are just wondering who I might be. Well... I'm so offended that you didn't ask! My name is Juri Han, and I'm the latest addition to your little "Roster." Perhaps you all will keep things interesting for me... I bore so easily. Not many people can entertain me well enough anymore, I would hate to leave after only one week of cutting your roster down...
-
She paces around the ring, then points to the ring, and her left eye glows a purple shade
-
Juri: Bring me a challenger now, and be prepared for my utter disappointment... Or do I have to go back there and wreck the place to find something of remote attentional value...
-
She chuckles to herself and crosses her arms, waiting for someone to emerge from the ramp.
Back to top Go down
Hawky

PostSubject: Re: Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger   Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:15 pm

A short moment passes. It seems no one is interested in taking Juri up on her challenge. That is until Coheed and Cambria's 'The Broken' begins blaring over the arena. Resulting in a huge standing ovation from the crowd. A moment passes and The British Hawk can be seen rising up onto the stage via a small lift. He steps off and raises his arms, triggering stage pyros to fire off behind him. He lowers his arms and walks down the ramp. He is dressed in his ring gear and a unzipped hoodie. Revealing his USPW Middleweight Championship which he proudly wears around his waist. He jumps up onto the apron and leaps over the top rope, using it as leverage. He picks up a microphone at the other side of the ring. The music fades and Hawk circles around Juri once before stopping in front of her.

Hawk then whistles.

The British Hawk: "Just when I thought things couldn't get even more 'interesting round here and then you show up. Juri is it? I'm The British Hawk. The United States Pro Wrestling Middleweight Champion. And your opponent tonight."

Hawk winks as the fans cheer.

The British Hawk: "I've seen many people just like you, you're new, young and hungry and the best absolute way to represent yourself is to be cocky. Hell, I even went down the same route when I started my career 2 years ago. But now look at me. A multi time champion. And how did I achieve such success? I dropped the attitude and worked my way up. Now if you do have the attention span of a ditzy blonde then don't worry. I promise I'll keep the match as interesting as possible."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger   Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Juri chuckles a bit, then her eye flares up again as she looks up to The British Hawk.
-
Juri: They sent you... to fight me?! HA! Throwing their best at me from day one doesn't really seem like interest. It means I'm going to have fun tonight... then when my new play toy is exhausted, it will be all the same again. It's almost a shame you come here to accept my challenge, I was expecting more than one remotely interesting opponent, but I'll take what I can get!
-
She has a mindful smirk
-
Juri: But if you really are the best they can send for a one night stand... I'll just have to watch you suffer, and enjoy every bit of the night as I can. What better way to kill time than to fight someone like you. Watch yourself tonight, or you'll find yourself on the mat quick.
-
Juri laughs uncontrollably, and takes a readied stance in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger   Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juri Seeks a Worthy Challenger
Page 1 of 1