United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
Just Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
Just Friends I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
Just Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
Just Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
Just Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
Just Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
Just Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
Just Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
Just Friends I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

Just Friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Legend

Just Friends Empty
PostSubject: Just Friends   Just Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:12 pm

The camera fades in where The Legend can be seen walking in to a dinner as he sits down in a empty table. The Legend looks at his watch after a few minutes pass by and Kaylin Birth can be seen walking inside the dinner. She sits down at the table as she starts to talk.
-
Kaylin Birth: Sorry that i am a little late i just got side tracked a little and forgot about our lunch.
-
The Legend: Its fine i actually arrived a few minutes before you and thought that i came late and that you left. I already ordered for us.
-
The Legend makes a hand signal as a waitress arrives with two chicken salads and two drinks. The waitress leaves as Kaylin starts to talk once again.
-
Kaylin Birth: How did you know that i was going to order this? (In a playful manner) You aren't stalking me are you Mr. Legend.
-
Kaylin starts to giggle as Legend speaks.
-
The Legend: Will i just assumed that you would order this since i can't help notice your figure and because i asked a few people before ordering it. (Chuckles) Yes i thought you knew i was stalking you when you saw me outside your window when you were changing.
-
They both start to laugh as Kaylin gently hits Legend as they start to eat their lunch. After a few silent minutes Kaylin starts to talk.
-
Kaylin Birth: So i am just going on a guess but your trainer doesn't seem to like me very much huh?
-
The Legend: Will he just thinks that your going to be a distraction to me because of your beauty, but i told him that were just friends for now since we barely meet. I can't help it though to be distracted by your beauty. It is just simply intoxicating.
-
Kaylin blushes.
-
The Legend: Will now that was a good lunch. I guess we should head back before they start to wonder where you at since you are a interviewer.
-
Kaylin Birth: Yea but we should do this again.
-
The Legend: Yea maybe i can cook you something at my house.
-
Kaylin smiles.
-
Kaylin Birth: Yea maybe.
-
Camera fades off.
Back to top Go down

Just Friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United States Pro Wrestling :: USPW RP Area :: Outside The Arena-
Jump to: