United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
lets go dj! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
lets go dj! I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
lets go dj! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
lets go dj! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
lets go dj! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
lets go dj! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
lets go dj! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
lets go dj! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
lets go dj! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

lets go dj!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackflame

lets go dj! Empty
PostSubject: lets go dj!   lets go dj! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:13 pm

the lights flash as Guilty by Design by Rev Theory hits. Blackflame steps out onto the ramp with a mic in his hand

Blackflame: Come on now DJ! You can't tell me that tonight was your best shot...

Blackflame motions to the tron which shows a few clips of the earlier match

Blackflame: David, I've known you for a long time. If that's all you got then get out of this business because it is not for you! I mean, you're still hiding behind lackeys, nen in tonight's match!

Blackflame calmly takes a few steps down the ramp and turns facing the top of the ramp

Blackflame: So David, how about this, next week at the Pay Per View, me against you in a Hell in the Cell match! I win, you retire... if you win, well that means the old DJ is back and that's the biggest reward you can get right now! What do you say?
Back to top Go down
David Johnson
Admin

lets go dj! Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets go dj!   lets go dj! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:42 pm

Fear of The Dark by Iron Maiden blares from the speakers as David Johnson steps out from under the titan tron with a mic in his hand.

The crowd erupts into a cheer as David makes his way to the ring.

David Looks right into the eyes of Blackflame.

David Johnson: You know what Black, me and you go way back, and your right... I wasn't giving it my all in that tag match. But... you see I am here to let superstars do what they get payed to do.

He pauses for a second and scratches his head.

David Johnson: I am only 28 years old and you think I am going to retire? Seems like someone needs a reality check. Let me sum it up for you... I... ME.... David Frickin' Johnson! am the one who runs this show. I make the matches, and You show up each and every night and do your job.

He gets directly in the face of Blackflame.

David Johnson: BUT if your going to throw out stipulations thinking I will back down, or think I will accept your challenge and get nothing in return then your wrong. I am sick of people thinking they can just take take take from this company, so in return, IF and WHEN I show you how its done at In It To Win It and win, you must pay in full for the damage you have done to my office, and the rest of the company. Then, you will have to defend your title two times next season, and maybe a third time at the PPV, How does that sound!?

The fans cheer as David waits for a response from BlackFlame.

Back to top Go down
https://uspw.forumotion.com
Blackflame

lets go dj! Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets go dj!   lets go dj! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Blackflame smirks and and begins to laugh

Blackflame: The whole reason i threw in the stipulation was because I know you won't back down from a challenge! I want you to be mad, I want you to be upset so you can use that! Make whatever stipulations you want because I will accept them. This isn't about me and you, this isn't about winning, it's about what's best for the company! I'm in.
Back to top Go down
David Johnson
Admin

lets go dj! Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets go dj!   lets go dj! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:50 pm

David gets an even more serious look on his face.

David Johnson: One more thing... IF your little buddy doug gets involved, you and him will both be out of here before you can say NF Riot. Got it?
Back to top Go down
Blackflame

lets go dj! Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets go dj!   lets go dj! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Blackflame: Why would be interfere? This doesn't involve him. but fine, have your little safety net. Unless there's anything else you have to add to make yourself feel better, my work is done for tonight

Blackflame walks back up the ramp, pushing past DJ as he goes
Back to top Go down
David Johnson
Admin

lets go dj! Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets go dj!   lets go dj! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:57 pm

David Johnson looks in anger as Blackflame walks away, and the camera fades
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lets go dj! Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets go dj!   lets go dj! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets go dj!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United States Pro Wrestling :: USPW RP Area :: In The Ring-
Jump to: