United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
The 'New Guy' I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
The 'New Guy' I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
The 'New Guy' I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
The 'New Guy' I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
The 'New Guy' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
The 'New Guy' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
The 'New Guy' I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
The 'New Guy' I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
The 'New Guy' I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

The 'New Guy'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin Gambit

The 'New Guy' Empty
PostSubject: The 'New Guy'   The 'New Guy' I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:32 pm

The scene cuts to the parking lot area, it looks deserted. The scene continues to change as it hovers to the main parking area - where the sound of a distant rumble comes to life. The distant sound grows louder as it begins to sound like an angry growl rather than a rumble.

Suddenly, a black corvette with dark green rims comes into view, the inhabitant unseen due to a very dark tint in each window. It continues to grow louder as it grows in size, coming closer and closer to the camera; before reaching an even higher pitch as the accelerator is pressed down.

It continues to cruise past the camera and turns into an empty parking space. The growl from the car continuing before completely stopping. For a few seconds there is no movement, but a door suddenly opens as an unknown man comes into view. He quickly closes the door behind him and opens the trunk, removing a large bag and walks away. He presses a button on his car keys and stuffs them into his pocket - the camera following him.

He enters the building and hastily walks through each corridor, weaving in and out of corners as though he already knows the place. Suddenly, Kaylin Birth enters the scene and stands directly in front of the man, who struggles to stop in time.

Kaylin Birth: "Hello, my name is Kaylin Birth and I'm the interviewer around here. I was just wondering what your name is?"

The man remains silent, looking Kaylin up and down before dropping his bag onto the floor and sighing heavily.

???: "I must admit, I expected to be bombarded with questions; but not so quickly after entering the building... My name is Sin Gambit."

Kaylin hesitates for a moment but gathers the courage to ask another question.

Kaylin Birth: "Ahh, of course! You're the new guy that I was warned about earlier. I don't suppose you have anything to say about your employment here in USPW?"

Sin Gambit looks up at the corner of the ceiling but quickly turns back to Kaylin, looking directly in her eyes. The camera pans around to view the front of Sin Gambit.

Sin Gambit: "Well, as for my opinion on the facilities here - any flaws remain to be unseen. The competition I am unaware of... However, I remain confident that my ability surpasses theirs and if that needs proving, I'm sure you'll have your answer over the next few weeks."

One of Kaylin's eyebrows raise.

Kaylin Birth: "So, you haven't seen any of your competition but already believe you're bet- you know what, let me just ask a different question."

Sin Gambit: "Good idea."

Kaylin has a look on her face that says she already doesn't like Sin Gambit.

Kaylin Birth: "So, what is your first plan of action here in USPW?"

half a smile immediately appears on Sin Gambit's face.

Sin Gambit: "I expected that question. My first plan of action is simple, go out there and create a lasting impression. One that speaks on its own... One that lets the roster know the whole landscape of USPW is about to change, and finally - one that forces the General Manager to take notice."

Kaylin Birth: "And what happens if you fail?"

Sin Gambit stops looking into a random direction and looks down at Kaylin's face, bewilderment written all over it. He raises a finger and is about to speak but stops himself and then raises an eyebrow. He finally closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, before grabbing the microphone and pulling it from Kaylin's hand with force.

Sin Gambit: "What if I fail?"

A smile once again creeps over Sin's face.

Sin Gambit: "What if USPW closed tomorrow? What if I don't win championships? What if I cared about your opinions? What if I don't become the single most greatest wrestler this company has ever seen?"

Sin Gambit then proceeds to point the microphone towards Kaylin as though he's running the interview.

Kaylin Birth: "well th-"

Sin Gambit brings the microphone back to where it was, next to his mouth.

Sin Gambit: "I'll answer those questions. It doesn't matter what if; the only thing that matters is what IS going to happen, and the answer to that is none of those things I mentioned will come true, the only thing that will come true is I will go from the 'new guy' to a man you, and every member of the roster WILL respect!"

Sin Gambit holds out the microphone as though he's giving it back to Kaylin, but as she reaches for it he simply drops it onto the floor, picks up his bag and continues walking in the direction that he previously was, the camera following him until he disappears from sight. It then pans back to Kaylin Birth who is looking in the same direction in disgust.

The scene then proceeds to fade out.
Back to top Go down
David Johnson
Admin

The 'New Guy' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'New Guy'   The 'New Guy' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:23 am

Great RP, and added to the show.
Back to top Go down
https://uspw.forumotion.com

The 'New Guy'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United States Pro Wrestling :: USPW RP Area :: Parking Lot-
Jump to: