United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
The Rebel Returns I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
The Rebel Returns I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
The Rebel Returns I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
The Rebel Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
The Rebel Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
The Rebel Returns I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
The Rebel Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
The Rebel Returns I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
The Rebel Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

The Rebel Returns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Legend

The Rebel Returns Empty
PostSubject: The Rebel Returns   The Rebel Returns I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:11 am

The camera is being seen fading in to the parking lot, where fans are being seen waiting for someone to arrive. A chopper can be heard from a distance, as a man wearing a sleeveless white shirt, some blue pants, black and white high top converse, and a helmet is being seen mounting the chopper. The chopper stops right in front of the fans as the fans quickly surround the chopper. Security can be seen rushing to control the fans as the person mounting the chopper gets off and takes off the helmet. The Legend is being seen with a slight smile as the fans start to cheer. The fans start to surround The Legend, but are stopped by the security as The Legend signs a couple autographs before he heads backstage. Kaylin Birth is being seen walking towards The Legend as The Legend stops walking.
-
The Legend: Well this is quite a surprise, I never guessed that I would see that gorgeous face of yours doll. Feels weird after all these years that you haven't even aged a bit.
-
Kaylin Birth: Oh Legend, it looks like you haven't changed a bit as well, but I am happy that you are still the same old Legend. It is great to see you again Legend.
-
The Legend: Yea glad to see that David already scheduled a match for me tonight, just barely got here too. Hmm this Trigger guy picked the wrong day to show up to work, I guess I can show David that I haven't lost my edge.
-
The Legend smiles at Kaylin Birth, who starts to blush slightly as she starts to talk.
-
Kaylin Birth: The Legend are you by any chance nervous about your match against Trigger tonight? I mean by the looks of it you do look in great condition, but than again looks can be deceiving. Also why did you decide to come back?
-
The Legend: I am not nearly close of being nervous Kaylin, to be honest I am kind of excited. Well Kaylin I am as good in the ring as I was before, so I guess I am going to have to show you that tonight. The reason I came back was, so that I can finish what I started. Also getting to see you again is just one of those great perks of being back.
-
Kaylin Birth: You were always quite the flirt Legend, but those lines of yours aren't going to work on me.
-
Kaylin gets close to The Legend as she whispers something in his ear.
-
Kaylin Birth: You are going to have to try better than that Legend.
-
Kaylin smiles as she walks off, while The Legend smiles.
-
The Legend: Huh weird I never said I was trying. Hmm I guess I should probably give David a little visit. Nah he can wait for next week, don't want to be a pest on my first day back.
-
The Legend starts to walk to the backstage area as he hears a voice calling him from behind.
-
Trinity: Oh hi Legend! I thought you would have just kept walking away, but you didn't![Laughing] Sorry for my laugh it just that I am just a huge fan of yours and I was hoping for a autograph! I had to sneak away from those security guards just to see you!
-
The Legend: Well that shows some commitment you got there doll. I wouldn't mind signing you an autograph, but the only problem is that I don't know what your name is doll face.
-
Trinity: Oh sorry my name is Trinity!
-
The Legend grabs a sharpie from his back pocket as he writes out his name on Trinity's shirt while she is being seen with a huge smile. After The Legend is done signing the shirt, Trinity hugs Legend as security can be seen coming towards her. Trinity gives Legend a quick kiss in the lip as she starts to run away from the security.
-
The Legend: Hmm to bad I never got her name, eh at least I got something in return for a change. [Looks at his phone] I better start unpacking before my match, I wouldn't want to have to carry my stuff with me.
-
The Legend heads towards his locker room as the camera starts to fade off to commercials.
Back to top Go down

The Rebel Returns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United States Pro Wrestling :: USPW RP Area :: Parking Lot-
Jump to: