United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
Matt Moore Arrives I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
Matt Moore Arrives I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
Matt Moore Arrives I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
Matt Moore Arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
Matt Moore Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
Matt Moore Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
Matt Moore Arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
Matt Moore Arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
Matt Moore Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

Matt Moore Arrives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MM

Matt Moore Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Matt Moore Arrives   Matt Moore Arrives I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Parking Lot.

*A car pulls up into the parking lot as the camera man turns around zooming onto the arrival as it parks.

*Finally a man steps out of the driver's seat as a crowd is standing around the entrance to the parking lot. He looks around taking it all in and breathes in deeply, closing his eyes with his head raised.

The camera man and interviewer walk up to him.

Interviewer: "So I take it your the new guy around here all the buzz has been about?"

Man: "I might be depends on who's asking, what has everyone been saying?"

Interviewer: "Well we apparently have a new applicant to the USPW brand and he was supposed to show up tonight to have talks with the GM. Know anything about that?"

Man: "No sir, I have no idea who your talking about with this new guy talk.. But I do know of a man showing up here tonight with his die-hard followers, which heard rumors of his arrival here in USPW, to see him finally sign with a company again, so he will finally be back in the home's of all his fan's around the world.. As he finally come's back to Professional Wrestling and take's the world by storm.. Again."

Interviewer: "Well you sure can talk a good game, but who are you exactly and what makes you think you can get a job here in USPW?"

*The man looks taken aback by the question then lights up as he begins to speak.

Man: "Who am I?! What cave have you been staying in for the past decade, exactly?? I am the man who has been making highlights day in and day out, ALL AROUND THE WORLD."

*He points around to all the men and women around the parking lot, then directly into the camera.

Man: "Why don't you ask each and EVERY one of them, Who.. I.. Am.."

*The interviewer looks around for a minute with a confused look on his face.

Man: "Come on, you guys are supposed to be fearless, asking the questions nobody else has the set to ask to the most intimidating men on the planet and you can't do this one little thing?"

*He shakes his head and looks directly at the Interviewer

Man: "What's this world coming to.."

*He grabs the camera and puts it directly to his face.

Man: "Come on everybody, tell this little man who he is standing with?"

Audience's all around: "MATTHEW MOORE!"

*Matthew gets a huge grin on his face as the audience's chants become louder and more clearly heard.

Matthew: "Ding, Ding, Ding! We got ourselves a winner!"

*Matt goes to hand the camera back to the camera man..

Matthew: "Whoa! I've seen better hands on a leper!"

*He drops the camera in his arms and turns back to the interviewer.

Matthew: "Now, You.. Step back over here and ask some more question's, I still have a little while before talking to the GM.."

Interviewer: "Well.. Matthew, how exactly have you made a..."

Matthew: ".. On second thought, why don't you just open your mind and shut your mouth, both are empty anyway!"

*You hear the sound of the audience around laughing as the interviewer stands still and quite in awe.

Matthew: "Now, I'd like to leave the two of you with one thought, not sure that even the both of you can handle that.. but Matthew Moore has arrived in USPW and I will have a spot in this brand and all of these people behind me."

*Matthew raises his right arm above his head and walks off down the hall.
Back to top Go down

Matt Moore Arrives
Page 1 of 1