United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
Sergiy Cena arrives I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
Sergiy Cena arrives I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
Sergiy Cena arrives I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
Sergiy Cena arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
Sergiy Cena arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
Sergiy Cena arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
Sergiy Cena arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
Sergiy Cena arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
Sergiy Cena arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

Sergiy Cena arrives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergiy Cena

Sergiy Cena arrives Empty
PostSubject: Sergiy Cena arrives   Sergiy Cena arrives I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:22 pm

The titan springs up and the entire arena turns dark. Music starts rolling.

Smoke begins to fill the air, as the Music of a very Famous Superstar comes into play. Sergiy Cena comes out of the ramp, and raised his hands. Sparks of lighting hits the ground, and a variously of flames begin to erupt from the ramp, lights return back to there original spot. And the Crowd goes wild in seeing Sergiy Cena. He has a mic in his hands, his wearing, shorts, black boxers, white socks, white nike shoes, tank top, and a cap. He looks around happy and all pleased, and runs his way down the f lamely Ramp. Before sliding down into the ring. And standing up. The Crowd Seems to be Cheering a numerously shouts of Sergiy, Sergiy, to Cena, Cena, and Finally Cena. He brings his mic towards his lips and speaks.

Sergiy Cena: Welcome, United States Pro Wrestling Fans. I am yours truly Sergiy Cena, the most epic and most unpredictable, super human machine. I am here today to tell you that I have signed the contract with this Agency, and will be staying forever till this Company falls, if It falls.

The camera fades to black.

Last edited by Sergiy Cena on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeoHelms

PostSubject: Re: Sergiy Cena arrives   Sergiy Cena arrives I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Nice rp mate, forgive me but I just changed the colour so we could read it Smile. If possible, could you edit the rp on the 10th (providing nobody has replied to it.)
Because if you leave it as an open rp for someone to come join and they don't, then we can't use it in the show.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Cena

PostSubject: Re: Sergiy Cena arrives   Sergiy Cena arrives I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:31 pm

(I don't follow what you mean.)
Back to top Go down
LeoHelms

PostSubject: Re: Sergiy Cena arrives   Sergiy Cena arrives I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:33 pm

That was awful way of explaning it, sorry. Basically what I mean is your rp is left open for a feud with somebody, but nobody has Rp back. So what Im asking is on the 10th, if nobody has replied could you could tweak it a little so it's not starting a feud, was that better?
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Cena

PostSubject: Re: Sergiy Cena arrives   Sergiy Cena arrives I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:45 pm

Sure, thing.
Back to top Go down
LeoHelms

PostSubject: Re: Sergiy Cena arrives   Sergiy Cena arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:03 pm

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Cena

PostSubject: Re: Sergiy Cena arrives   Sergiy Cena arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Editted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sergiy Cena arrives   Sergiy Cena arrives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sergiy Cena arrives
Page 1 of 1