United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
not wise (open to David) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
not wise (open to David) I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
not wise (open to David) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
not wise (open to David) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
not wise (open to David) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
not wise (open to David) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
not wise (open to David) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
not wise (open to David) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
not wise (open to David) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

not wise (open to David)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackflame

not wise (open to David) Empty
PostSubject: not wise (open to David)   not wise (open to David) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:23 pm

The camera opens backstage with Blackflame walking towards an office door with a baseball bat in one hand. As we get closer to the door we can see the new polished name plate which reads "David Johnson". With out hesitation, Blackflame kicks in the door and walks inside. The camera follows him in and David can be seen behind the desk.

Blackflame: David David David... First you send me... ME! One half of the tag champions over to your "up and coming" show and put me in a match against someone who honestly needs to be there... Then I hear that it's not even going to be televised!

Blackflame raises the baseball bat and swings in sending the content of David's desk crashing against the far wall

Blackflame: What the hell are you trying to pull here! You only have three champions crowned in this place, NF Riot, and some bird man who isn't in the same league!
Back to top Go down
David Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: not wise (open to David)   not wise (open to David) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:42 pm

David Johnson gets up and gets in Blackflame's face

David Johnson: Listen here Flamo, if you were listening, that show wasn't going to bring in any cash for the company, so I made a good buisness decision and pooched it. Sure... you were on it... but guess what... This is MY buisness not yours.

David looks down at the bat

David Johnson: Now if you don't mind, give me that bat before i have to call in some security.
Back to top Go down
https://uspw.forumotion.com
Blackflame

PostSubject: Re: not wise (open to David)   not wise (open to David) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Blackflame laughs

Blackflame: Your company? That's funny. I remember last time you were in charge of anything you were set on fire and nearly killed...

Blackflame looks at the baseball bat in his hand then back to David

Blackflame: Now DJ... do you really want a repeat of that? And you know how I get along with security right... It never ends well... for them at least
Back to top Go down
David Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: not wise (open to David)   not wise (open to David) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:59 pm

David Johnson gets a look on his face.

David Johnson: you know whats funny flamo, I do remember that. Thing is, I don't hire lacky security... I have wrestlers signed that i brought in just incase you would try and pull this bull.

David makes a gesture towards the door.

David Johnson: Well, what are you waiting for?
Back to top Go down
https://uspw.forumotion.com
Blackflame

PostSubject: Re: not wise (open to David)   not wise (open to David) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Blackflame laughs and throws the bat at Davids chest

Blackflame: What am I waiting for? What are you waiting for David? I may consider you a personal friend, but that doesn't mean I wont beat you down if need be. I'm trying to help you David, you need to stop hiding behind this desk and you're paid lackies and get back to what you were meant to do... fight!

Blackflame heads towards the door

Blackflame: I remember when you had desire, a drive to win... now look at you... pathetic... if you ever decide that you want the old DJ back, I'll be waiting to beat him out of you...

Blackflame exits the office
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not wise (open to David)   not wise (open to David) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not wise (open to David)
Page 1 of 1