United States Pro Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Pro Wrestling

The Wrestling Game Federation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Return of an old face
David Johnson signs Nick Valentine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm by David Johnson

» Neutral Territory
David Johnson signs Nick Valentine I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:21 pm by David Johnson

» Kaylin Birch's n Legend
David Johnson signs Nick Valentine I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 am by The Legend

» Smoker Octo (Week 4, I think)
David Johnson signs Nick Valentine I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm by Corporate Octopus

» Legend meets Brandon Torento
David Johnson signs Nick Valentine I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:34 am by The Legend

» Legend's Interview
David Johnson signs Nick Valentine I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:57 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers (Part 2)
David Johnson signs Nick Valentine I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 am by The Legend

» Legend n Triggers
David Johnson signs Nick Valentine I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 am by The Legend

» Octo's First Appearance/Interview (dunno what week)
David Johnson signs Nick Valentine I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:01 am by Corporate Octopus

David Johnson signs Nick Valentine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick Valentine

David Johnson signs Nick Valentine Empty
PostSubject: David Johnson signs Nick Valentine   David Johnson signs Nick Valentine I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Backstage, David Johnson is seen talking to a unknown face in his office. It seems to be as if both men are talking about contracts and that the unknown man wants one.

Nick Valentine: Listen, David, you need to give me this job. Your roster is full of losers and having someone like me on it would be good. I do not understand why you just don't sign me, a contender, instead of keeping superstars who are below par. Frankly, that's just stupid.

Last edited by Nick Valentine on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Johnson signs Nick Valentine   David Johnson signs Nick Valentine I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:09 pm

David looks over at the man

David Johnson: Look nick I do need an extra guy arround here and having you spruse things up, would be nice. But... I don't know man... you just don't have much of a past to show you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
https://uspw.forumotion.com
Kelsey

Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: David Johnson signs Nick Valentine   David Johnson signs Nick Valentine I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:16 pm

A light humming noise can be heard out in the hall way, Juri peaks her head in through the door after overhearing the last few sentences exchanged. She walks in with a rather exaggerated face on, she steps between David and Nick, but allows their sight on each other to remain unbroken.
-
Juri: You know, Mister Valentine, that by addressing the roster as losers, you call me a loser. Now, if there's one thing you shouldn't have done, that was it. Of all the things you could have said walking into this Office, you insult the roster that walks outside on a second by second basis?! IGNORANT!
-
Juri laughs to herself and looks over to David, who is sitting lax in his office chair. She points her right hand at Nick, and starts talking to David.
-
Juri: Surely you can't be serious? You're trying to keep me entertained and you hire this?! What a joke, within a joke. Well, whatever you have in mind, he better come up with it quick. Otherwise we will be having some more "issue" to deal with...
-
She chuckles again and looks back over to Nick, and she places her right hand under his chin, and smiles.
-
Juri: Don't get all broken before I get to play with you now... that would be rather... unfortunate.
-
She takes her hand away and walks out the office door.
Back to top Go down
Nick Valentine

PostSubject: Re: David Johnson signs Nick Valentine   David Johnson signs Nick Valentine I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Nick Valentine glances at Juri as she leaves. When she exits the office he looks at David and chuckles.

Valentine: That's what exactly what I'm talking about, people like her would be crushed by the likes of me. Heh, even set me up a match against her and I'll show you what I'm talking about. Listen, David, you can't go wrong giving me a contract. It'll be better for both your fed and myself.

He chuckles even more after talking and glances around David's office, looking at everything Johnson has in his office. Valentine starts to mumble before Johnson starts to talk, cutting him off from what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
David Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Johnson signs Nick Valentine   David Johnson signs Nick Valentine I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:27 pm

David Johnson: Well nick, I have an open contract, but if you don't cut it, I will reserve the right to dump out on the curb. This is a dog eat dog buisness...

David pulls out some papers and waits for Nick's response
Back to top Go down
https://uspw.forumotion.com
Nick Valentine

PostSubject: Re: David Johnson signs Nick Valentine   David Johnson signs Nick Valentine I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Backstage, David Johnson is seen talking to Nick Valentine, someone trying to get signed to USPW. They’re both talking about contracts and Nick Valentine wants one.
-
Nick Valentine: Listen, David, you need to give me this job. Your roster is full of scrubs and someone like me on it would be good. I do not understand why you don’t sign me, a contender, instead of keeping superstars, who are below par. Frankly, that’s just stupid.
-
David looks over at Nick Valentine.
-
David Johnson: Look, Nick, I do need an extra guy around here and having you spruse things up would be nice. But, I don’t know man you just don’t have much of a past to show you deserve it.
-
Nick Valentine: A past to show I deserve it? HA! Of course I deserve it, I’m one of the best contenders you’ll ever see.
-
Just then, a light humming noise can be heard out in the hallway, Juri peaks her head in through the door after overhearing the last few sentences exchanged. She walks in with a rather, exaggerated face on. She steps between David and Nick, but allows their sight on each other to remain broken.
-
Juri: You know, Mister Valentine, that by addressing the roster as losers, you call me a loser. Now, if there’s one thing you shouldn't have done, that was it. Of all the things you could have said walking into this Office, you insult the roster that walks outside on a second by second basis?! IGNORANT!
-
Juri laughs to herself and looks over to David, who is sitting lax in his office chair. She points her right hand at Nick, and starts talking to David.
-
[color=violet] Juri: Surely you can't be serious? You're trying to keep me entertained and you hire this?! What a joke, within a joke. Well, whatever you have in mind, he better come up with it quick. Otherwise we will be having some more "issue" to deal with...[/i]
-
She chuckles again and looks back over to Nick, and she places her right hand under his chin, and smiles.
-
Juri: Don't get all broken before I get to play with you now... that would be rather... unfortunate.
-
She takes her hand away and walks out the office door.
-
Nick Valentine glances at Juri as she leaves. When she exits the office he looks at David and chuckles.
-
Valentine: That's what exactly what I'm talking about, people like her would be crushed by the likes of me. Heh, even set me up a match against her and I'll show you what I'm talking about. Listen, David, you can't go wrong giving me a contract. It'll be better for both your fed and myself.
-
He chuckles even more after talking and glances around David's office, looking at everything Johnson has in his office. Valentine starts to mumble before Johnson starts to talk, cutting him off from what he was saying.
-
David Johnson: Well, Nick, I have an open contract, but if you don’t cut it I will reserve the right to dump you out on the curb. This is a dog eat dog business…
-
David pulls out some papers and waits for Nick’s response.
-
Nick Valentine: I’m guessing we have a deal then. I’ll make sure to prove to you as to why I’m one of the best contenders here and deserve to be here unlike most of the people you have signed.
-
Valentine then signs the contract and pushes it back toward David Johnson. He smiles and puts his hand out toward David. David extends his hand and shakes it. Valentine then gets up from the chair, opens the door and walks out with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Johnson signs Nick Valentine   David Johnson signs Nick Valentine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Johnson signs Nick Valentine
Page 1 of 1